Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Sunday, November 25, 2018

Day #25.................

🌨️💨
~ 30 Days of Thanks..... Day#25


 Thankful for.........


... GOD!
... coffee
... being safe and warm inside from the snow and ice outside
... online live church service this morning!
... toasted bagels
... getting orders done and ready for tomorrows mail
... Michael and David helping me shovel the driveway
... more coffee
... warm fresh cookies from the oven
... my office done for now with my temporary desk - love it
... moms office being so much more organized and open
... getting a lot done over Thanksgiving break
... and more coffee


~ Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you whom you have received from God?  You are not your own; you were bought at a price.  Therefore honor God with your bodies. - 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 ~


God Bless
.:: tammy ::.

No comments: