Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, November 1, 2018

30 Days of being Thankful..... Day #1


🍁💨
~ 30 Days of Thanks..... Day #1

Thankful for.......

... GOD for loving me through it all!
... coffee
... my wonderful job with my awesome work family!
... my mom
... my church family!
... doctors
... oatmeal for breakfast ( and other soft foods that I can eat)
... coffee
... my radio
... a beautiful Fall day
... my cell phone
... memories!
... For God loving me like He does....like no one else can....being patient with me as I struggle with different situations and decisions!

~*~ God Bless ... Love all my friends and family!~*~
.::tammy::.

No comments: