Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, July 19, 2013

PLEASE PRAY...........

Dear Lord God.... I come to you with such a heavy heart tonight for a dear family as they mourn the loss of their son due to a car accident. Please Father I pray for peace and comfort for this family....for physical healing for the mother and sister that were hurt ..... For emotional healing for the family and friends! Oh God..... My heart is so sad..... Please hold this family a little closer and tighter tonight as they deal with all this! I love you Lord! ~ in Jesus Name ... Amen
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Update: Boy, 13, dies in Highway 75 accident http://on.ketv.com/14oite0
Hugs..Love & Blessings
.::Tam::.

No comments: