Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Morning all................

 
Yesterday was a rough day....
 It was beautiful out. Sun shinning.. .bit of a breeze in the air... birds picking at the ground looking for bugs and worms.... my dogs laying in the sun soaking up the warmth....and the lovely blue clear sky over our house makes for a lovely start to the day.
Just wish I hadn't been crocheting a burial bag for my sons guinea pig.... :(
Yep.... our dear sweet 'Lucky' passed away.   All our  hearts were so sad... but my poor David... *sigh*  just heart broken!
Later we had a  funeral for him... and placed him in the yard around the Iris bed where our other animal family is.
This is the part of pets I hate..... *sigh*

... Anyway...... After that I worked on another afghan.
I want to make several of these particular afghans ... for gifts and to sell.

Okay... back to work.
Have a fabulous day all!
God Bless

No comments: