Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, July 1, 2013

Huge THANKS to all...............


For a great turn out for Patrick's Spaghetti Feed Fundraiser!

Here is the "Welcome Table"

Look at this outstanding afghan Patrick got from one of the most sweetest ladies in town.
She made this just special for him!  I still get tears looking at this pic of Patrick holding this master-piece!
What an awesome gift from the heart!

Oh..............Lookie here.........Grandson Evan helping Grandpa call Bingo numbers!
Um... that little stinker did a great job too!

LOL... here is a pile of goodies I took to the Fundraiser  for the Bake Sale table.   4 different batches of cookies and a dozen donuts.  Patrick's girlfriend K.  helped me make all the cookies!  It was alot of fun baking with her!  :)

Thank you everyone that came... helped... donated....supported and prayed!  We couldnt have pulled this off without all of you!   God is so Good!!!  He blessed this event quite nicely!
Love you all!
God Bless
.::Tam::.

No comments: