Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, July 11, 2013

A day in the country.........

This morning I look out my sitting room window while enjoying a cup of coffee....and this is my scenery!
Just beautiful!
~A sweet little fawn nursing
~A Turkey picking for bugs just a few feet from its nest!
What a way to start the day!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later...........
1 riding mower out of commission =
3 push mowers + 3 teenage boys
Which then = 66" blade mower
Which then gets the 4 acres of our land that is yard ...Mowed!
Yard looks great boys!!! Thank you!! Mommy loves you



Hugs... Love... & Blessings to all
Thanks for stoppin' in!
have a great day!
.::Tam::.

No comments: