Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Another quick Show & Share..........

Good Afternoon Everyone!!!
Sun is shinning... nice and warm outside... birds are all about... and there is just a slight breeze today.   What a peaceful day out here in the country!   Sitting here with my coffee... getting a few things done on the computer and looking at getting some crochet projects done.   Thought I would share a couple of pics. 


This is a shirt Patrick and I made for his girlfriend for her birthday.
The first year they started dating.. him... his sister and I made his girlfriend the amount of shirts she was old.  So now each year he makes her a new one for he collection.  :)
This one is just a fun shirt for their graduating year.

 
This is a Baby Round Ripple Blanket I made for a friend of Ken's that he works with... whos wife just had a baby.  I love this pattern.... its my 'go to' pattern for baby blankets!

Have a great day all.........
hugs...love & blessings
.::Tam::.

No comments: