Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, July 8, 2013

Happy Birthday to ME.............

Happy Birthday to Me.... Happy Birthday Happy Birthday ... Happy Birthday to Me!

My day was filled with Love... Surprises.... and Fun!

First it started with a lovely dozen Roses from My Guys!

I was able to relax... drink my coffee and crochet all I wanted.

Then I was treated to a wonderful lunch at Red Lobster.....
Yep... we ate alot!  LOL

I was sang to by the staff and my family.... then enjoyed this yummy Brownie & Ice Cream Dessert!


We then headed out to a Baseball game of Patrick's
I do love watching my boys play baseball!
Here's Patrick waiting patiently to be called in to save the game if needed.

Aww.... David found a friend to play with at the game....

Uhoh.... Michael loves the puppy too! 

Well... great way to end my birthday.... Patrick is put in to save the end of the game!
*Whew*  He did it... We WON!
Yep... Good Birthday!
Got calls..texts... emails and FB Birthday wishes from my family and friends..... Flowers... good food and a baseball game!

Thank you EVERYONE
Thank you to my guys!

Huge Hugs...Lots of Love and Bountiful Blessings to all
.::Tam::.

No comments: