Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Summer Baseball...........

is over for my boys now. Last game was today. Wow... what a great season! Oh the hot dogs... the nachos..... Gatorade... water... burgers..... and during Districts... funnel cakes were all part of the fun and atmosphere.
The hot days... the bug filled nights.... "strike one... strike two... strike 3" Patrick gets 'em. The grounders that made it through and got one of our boys on base. The coaches yelling.... "turn and look" Or ... "your up... your up" The encouragement from the stands filled with parents and friends. And last but not least... Doug! A sweet little pug ... that comes across town quite a few blocks as soon as the sound of the bat hits the ball... or the lights come on over the field.
He became a regular at the games. Wondering around hoping for a nacho handout..... panting for water.... and just being cute!
See ya next summer Doug!!!

hugs.. love... & blessings
.::Tam::.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Aaaw... :) It sounds like your family are having a great summer. Memories! <3 :)

Tina said...

Oops~ "You and your family are having a great summer". I must have posted that before I finished my first cup of coffee for the day, lol ;P