Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, July 28, 2011

A cozy little space.........

I get to call my own.
A few days ago....... my mom gave me this love seat and end table... along with a few other pieces of furniture. She was getting some new pieces of her own and needed a new home for these.
Now mind you... these arent just any hand-me-downs. Coming from my mom... they are like brand new!!!!
Well........... I made a new home for this love seat and end table in a room of our basement so that I could hang out down there sometimes and crochet ... knit... surf the net... etc.


just wanted to share my new fun!
thanks for stoppin' by.
God Bless
.::Tam::.

No comments: