Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Purse/Tote Swap on the 'ville..........

OMGoodness................... Check this out!!!!
This is what I got from my Swap Buddy!

First... this market bag with 4 balls of yarn.
Isnt the yarn yummy looking! Oh so pretty!

Then this absolutely beautiful purse!!!!! My swap buddy put alot of work into this purse and it shows!!! I love it!

Now look at all the goodies that was in it! :)

THANK YOU Hillary for the most awesome swap package!!!!
You Rock!!!!

thanks for stoppin' in ........
have a great day!

hugs...love.. & blessings
.::Tam::.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How did I just see this?!?! I am so glad you enjoyed it all! Had I had the funds I would have kept stuffing stuff in that box (much like you did)!!

You were a blast to swap with! All the best to you and yours!