Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Sunday, July 3, 2011

July 4th Celebration..................

One of the local small towns near us put on a July 4th Celebration every year with games ... parade and food.
This year they held the festivities on the 3rd..... still not sure why... but oh well.. we went as usual!!! :)

The last few years Patrick has participated in Mud Volleyball. His team didnt win this year.......

But he still had fun and got really MUDDY!

Later after we put burgers and hot dogs on the grill and stuffed our faces with those... beans... potato salad... chips and treats... we watched the parade. Patrick is in the Marching band and his little girl friend is on the Flag team.
I have to say... this years turn out wasnt like the years before (I think due to it being on the 3rd)..... but it was still a good day to sit.. visit with friends... and just enjoy doing nothing. We ate.. we played games.... like Ladder Golf... boys tossed the football around... they played catch with the baseball.... and I got some crocheting in!

¯`°º·¤.¸ ♥ ¸.¤·º°´¯ Happy Birthday America¯`°º·¤.¸ ♥ ¸.¤·º°´¯

hugs.. love & blessings
.::Tam::.





No comments: