Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, March 17, 2011

UPDATE.... and contined prayers needed.....

Evening all..........
finally home from a long day..... so thought I would stop in and update you all.

My son Christopher is finally home after a very long day of heart cath testing and CT scans. They have determined that he has pericarditis .... which is inflammation of tissue surrounding the heart. He is on meds and rest!

Ken had a scope done today... the spots on his lungs are getting bigger and they have to find out what they are. We wont know the answers to the tests until tomorrow.

My son Michael is one week away from being in remission from this recent Nephrotic relapse. I'm watching him real close. I cant have him worry about his dad.

okay... I'm exhausted.
I'm gonna sit and crochet for a while..... have a great night all.... sleep well.
Thank you all for you love and prayers!


hugs...love and blessings
.::Tam::.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Oh, Tammy - you and yours are always in my thoughts & prayers... sending up some extra-special ones tonight, sweetie!! Please take extra care of yourself, God can handle the rest. Love ya!!