Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A finished WIP.....................

This is a really fun pattern. It was created by a sweet lady on Crochetville .... user name "RoseRed"
I needed a baby blanket for a friend who is due in about 6 weeks. So decided this would be the perfect time to give this pattern a whirl.

This is the center 5 point star.................
Then you move on to add more points..... giving you a 10 point star.............

And here it is done................ "5-10 point round ripple baby'ghan"
I really do like this pattern! Gives me lots of ideas........... :)
hugs...love & blessings
.::Tam::.


No comments: