Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Testing Patterns.............

I've been staying busy with getting some testing time in..............
I've been volunteering to help test patterns so that I can keep my hands and mind busy during this crazy time around me of family and friends dealing with health issues.

This is still in progress... but I got enough of the pattern tested to conclude its a great pattern.
Its called .... Down in the Valley round ripple. The very sweet lady that allowed me to help test... is working on another version of this............. I hope to test that one too! :)



This is a really neat tote bag that I tested for a super sweet lady and awesome friend!
Its called........... Stash Busting Tote.

And this................... is a really cute summer top for a little girl. I figured with having 4 granddaughters... this would be a great pattern to have on hand.
Its called .........Madeline's Breezy Summer Top. I made this one in a size 2


I'll post links to the patterns as they start to put them up.
hugs... love ... & blessings
.::Tam::.

No comments: