Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Crochet.. crochet... crochet............

Posting a few pics of finished WIP's... current WIP's and a donated charity blanket.

This is the last pic I took of my Scrap Granny'ghan. Charlie was being very helpful in the picture... hehehehee
This is a little girls summer top I'm testing for a lady over on the 'ville. So far.. so good and its super cute when done!!

These are charity squares I finally got done... they will go out in todays mail to the lovely lady in need of them.

This is a beautiful Ripple afghan my Aunt made and donated to be used for new Leukemia patients that we meet. THANK YOU Aunt Joycie................. I love you!



hugs...love & blessings
.::Tam::.

No comments: