Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, March 19, 2011

Donkey Basketball.........

Yep............. you read the title correct. Our High School had a fun game of Donkey Basketball for entertainment and fundraising.


I took the boys to watch... and we had a good night of giggles. The game was to actually play basketball while riding a donkey.
Here are a couple of our Cheerleaders trying to get on their donkeys... pass the ball and make a shot. Too funny!
UhOh... donkeys dont want to go...................... hahahahhaaaa

And here are some teachers.........wondering how they got themselves talked into this.... heheheee



hugs... love & blessings
.::Tam::.

No comments: