Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, May 18, 2012

Day #9.....

Ken finally felt like walking a bit this morning. :)
I took him his favorite instant oatmeal yesterday (maple brown sugar) He managed to eat 2 cups of it and kept it down while I was there.... then he had a sandwich for dinner and that stayed down too! *Whew*

I've had folks ask about visiting Ken....
Sorry guys.... not yet! The boys and I are the only visitors right now.
I will let everyone know when you can start going to visit.
but for now... calls ... emails..... posts on FB or skype are it.
Thank you all so much for your love and prayers.... I love you all so very much!!!!!!!!!!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Field Day at school..............................
David was on the Black Team.  
Tug of war................PULL....................
First team to get their teacher loose ......................wins ~~   Hurry Kids!

Have a blessed day everyone!!!
.::Tam::.
--

No comments: