Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day #20......

.......No new news today.
Another day closer to the end of the 100 day haul.

Drink your water Ken!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
My little super hero Michael pitching for the first time this season.
He sure made us proud!
5 strike outs in 3 innings....pretty darn good!
Michael was walking a little taller after this game!   His big brothers Christopher and Patrick spent hours with him ... helping him be confident that he could do this!   Patrick high-fived Michael in the dugout telling him that he did a good job!   I wonder if Patrick really understands what that meant to Michael.... he looks up to Patrick so much!!!
Mommy loves you Michael!  I'm so proud of you!
*Just all around 'Proud Mama'*
 
God Bless....
.::Tam::.
 

No comments: