Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, May 12, 2012

Day #3.....

...lots more chemo and two units of blood today for Ken.
He'll be hooked up all day. Hopefully he will have a break from his IV pole to walk some of his laps. Keep drinking your water Ken...its the key to get you through the chemo. :)
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Patrick will have a busy morning of umpiring two little league games.  With Umpiring and his job at the winery... that will help with gas to go see Ken.   An hour one way hurts the ol' wallet every week.
 
I'm hoping to get some of my crafts to sell for more gas money also.   Not to mention when Ken moves to the outpatient unit there on the hospital campus... we'll have to start paying rent there too.   Hmmm... guess I better get REAL busy crocheting!  :)   Good thing I'm fairly a quick crocheter!
 
Okay... off to get things done!
have a wonderful weekend all!
God Bless
.::Tam::.
 

No comments: