Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Day #14............

..... Ken is getting blood today. He'll spend several hours in the treatment center.... then back to his room.
Looks like food is starting to stay down.... Ken had chicken nuggets for lunch yesterday. Sure hope he can eat more today.
He's been put on blood pressure meds now due to the one IV drip he still has going .... its causing his blood pressure to be high.
Drink your water Ken!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
UPDATE.....
Ken will start Neupogen shots today.
Neupogen stimulates white blood cell production.
He hates shots.... and mostly these... as it hurts going in.... so pray for comfort and success.
 
God bless you all...............
hugs & love....
.::Tam::.
--
 

No comments: