Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, June 4, 2011

Singing in the rain..............

·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸Good Morning¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

Anyone can sing in the sunshine. You and I should sing on when the sun has gone down or when the clouds pour out their rain, for Christ is with us.
**Do you find yourself setting your mood for the day on how it starts? Or do you start your day with a Smile on your face … a song in your heart…. A prayer of thanks to your Lord and watch your day fall into place as it was already planned out. Why do we so many times forget to start our day with God. And why do we make it more than it needs to be. If you are one to have some time with God every morning … in His Word…. In prayer and such…. That’s wonderful. But what if you are one that doesn’t really do that… and you make excuses of being in a hurry… or you forgot… or its too hard to do that… or ..Its not me… I don’t do morning prayer … or or or
Why has it become harder to us than it really needs to be. And when did we become too busy for God. My goodness… when your kids wake up… or your spouse… do you not say “Good Morning” to them? Why do we then walk right past God and not say Good Morning to Him.… he gave us the morning in the first place.
I think a simple “Good Morning Father… thank you for such a beautiful new day” would do just fine! Start your day with HIM… see your day through His eyes… and watch what He does with your day!!!


huge hugs… lots of love and bountiful blessings,
.::Tam::.

No comments: