Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Beetle Book Mark.............

This is my newest design in my collection of Book Thongs or Book Marks.
My little David asked me last night if I could make him a bookmark... Well... sure I could. I asked if he wanted a paper style one or a crocheted one... he said... "crocheted please... and make it a bug" Okie dokie... no pressure here. hehehehheeee.
So this morning I get up... and while everyone is still sleeping .. came up with this little creature.
David LOVES it! *whew*



So... I have another pattern to add to the list to write up. *oh boy*



hugs... love... and blessings............

.::Tam::.


No comments: