Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, September 16, 2010

Little Show & Share...........

Good Morning all........... thought I would take up a post to just do a little show & share!
This is my second little tote bag that I've made in the last couple weeks! I made this one for myself! :)
As you can see it's made with baseball fabric :) My new little bag to take to Baseball games!
I have Football fabric too.. that I'll be making myself a bag with to take to the Football games.
I need to get Basketball fabric :)


This is progress on my daughters shrug. I like the color! I love this pattern! I sure hope she likes her birthday present! :)



thanks for stoppin' in!
have a GREAT day everyone!
hugs...love.. and blessings
.::Tam::.