Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, September 13, 2010

Fall Baseball...........

Way to pitch Patrick!!!
They never saw that one comin' :)
1....2....3... their out!


Nice Hit buddy!!!

Patrick had a double header yesterday. His team won both games! Way to go boys!
They all played great! But of course I totally have to brag on my son! :) He really showed his stuff pitching! He never ceases to amaze me with his natural pitching talent!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Yesterday was International Crochet Day...............
so....... to do my part of keeping the art and love of crochet alive... I started this Shrug for my daughter for her Birthday next month! :) while I watched Patrick's baseball games.


hugs...love... and blessings.
.::Tam::.




No comments: