Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, September 17, 2010

Freebie Friday................

This is a simple tutorial on how to make a .....

Dishcloth Bouquet in a Cup.


Your supplies are:

Cup
Cotton yarn ( green for the leaves... then whatever other colors you like for the flowers)
Crochet hook ( I used a size I)
Any round / flowery dishcloth pattern.
Start by making one solid green cloth for the leaves.
Create a few flower dishcloths in any color you chose. I'm making a Bouquet of solid flower cloths here. In a previous post you can see a bouquet I made with variegated yarn. You can use the same pattern... or use a different pattern for each cloth.

Place green cloth in cup ... pushing it down a bit leaving just the edges hanging out.

Each flower is rolled this same way. Fold in half...............

Start on one end and start rolling to the other end.........


Until you have this cone shape.


Place your 'flower' in the cup and roll the other cloths.


Once all the 'flowers' are in the cup... fluff them a bit and you are DONE!
Tah Dah.... a Dishcloth Bouquet! Great for gift giving!




have a great day and thanks for stoppin' by...
hugs... love & blessings
.::Tam::.




5 comments:

Tina said...

Thanks so much for posting how to do this! I think they're so pretty and wanted to do one myself. But didn't know how. :P

April said...

That is just the awesomest idea! So cute. Thanks for the tutorial! :)

Thread N Stitches said...

I love your dishcloth bouquet, and can't wait to make one. Thank you for sharing your beautiful design.

Pretty Pauline said...

Soooo pretty!!!!

Unknown said...

This is soooooo cute!!!