Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, September 30, 2010

Homecoming Week..........more

This week has been alot of fun so far. Its Spirit week at school during Homecoming week. Today was *Time Warp Day* Meet "Doc" from Back to the Future....."Spock" from Star Trek...... and the coolest "Hippie" ever! :)

They have been having fun with all the dressing up. So far they have had *Class color day* for the High School. *PJ Day* for the Elementary School. *Blizt Glizt Day* for both schools. Tomorrow will be *Spirit Day* they will wear school colors and get ready for the Homecoming Football game!






thanks for stoppin' in!

hugs... Love & blessings

.::Tam::.



No comments: