Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, October 31, 2009

Perfect Nacho Night.......

Well........... here it is........ Michael's plate of Nachos. There were two different Cheese sauces. His older brother Christopher made his own special sauce... and I made my special sauce ... with those ... some shredded lettuce... olives... diced tomatoes... and a dollop of sour cream he created one awesome plate of Nachos!!!
Some of us added guacamole ... salsa... and jalapenos
Here is my little super hero enjoying his very first bite of 'freedom'
YUMMY! He loved them!!!

Thank you so much to all that celebrated with us!!!
We would love to have you post a comment and tell us about your Nacho Night! I have a few emails I have read to Michael of some that told us how yummy there Nachos were and how fun it was to know they were celebrating with us!
GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU!
We had a wonderful night of NACHOS.. and Transformer movies 1 & 2. Sat downstairs all cuddled in blankets watching the movies on Ken's big screen toy! :)

hugs - love & blessing,
.::Tam::. & Michael


GOD IS SO GOOD!!!

2 comments:

Shana Putnam said...

Our nachos were really good! We used chips, taco meat, refried beans, salsa, lettuce, corn, spanish rice and cheese and sourcream. Yum.

Debbie said...

WAY TO GO MICHAEL...What an AWESOME way to celebrate..I'm crochetinmama on Crochetville..Take care and may God continue to BLESS you...