Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, October 24, 2009

Vala's Pumpkin Patch............

What a wonderful Family day out!
Wow... have the boys grown since last year ................ :) Here's 4 of my 5 boys!

David
Michael
Patrick........ he wasnt even standing up completely straight.... sheeesh
Christopher went with us this year!!!
Michael with StarWars characters
David making a 'corn' angel. This is a huge 'corn box' instead of sand. It was really neat.
Christopher decided to bury Patrick.
Aww... poor guy.
The four-some on a family peddle car. They had a blast!!



And there you go............. some fun pictures of our day out!
God Bless,
♥.::Tam::.

1 comment:

Shana Putnam said...

Looks like you guys had a great time at the pumpkin patch too! We had a blast but that corn box would have been awesome!