Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Wednesday Night............

Sittin' here crocheting.............. Oh Shock..... I know!
I have so many things I want/need to get done. Praise God I can and will!
Well......... I thought I was going to get more done on here today ... you know the ol' saying... why plan my day... someone will plan it for me... :)
I have many things I want to share... and this new little blog is going to be my 'show and share' corner of the blog world.
Of late I have been heavy into my crocheting and knitting. But I have been blessed with a talent for crafting in general... so there isnt many crafts that I havent at least tried once or twice... but many that I have kept in my crafting life.
So for my first 'show and share' I'm going to reach back into some of my other crafts.
This is a Birthday Party Set done in Printables.
Card stock ... paper.. laminate and plenty of adhesive.


















This is a Printables Halloween Party Set


And this is a Birthday Gift Set I made for my mommy....

Well........... off to get more crocheting done before I get a nap in before morning... hehhehehee
God Bless.....................Night
::Tam::

No comments: