Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, March 7, 2008

A free few minutes...........


Well.......... I have a few minutes before I help my 11 yr old get a loaf of bread into the bread machine. (He's such a good boy and wants to help and earn some $$$) So.. he's going to make his first loaf of bread.... to go with our Mac & Cheese dinner he is making us tonight. I love him!
Anyway... thought I would post a pic of something thats more current!
This is one of my WIP's. I've decided that since this was National Crochet Month... I would honor it by making something for ME and of my own design.
This is a sweater I'm working on... its about half done. I'm really pleased at how its coming along too.
Off to get bread going......................
God Bless,
::Tam::

No comments: