Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, March 24, 2008

Charity Work........

Goooooooooooooood Evening!
Praise God .... what a grand day it was! Sun was out... air was cool but not too bad so the boys were able to go out and play! And I was able to spend my day working on some much needed commitments!
What I have here to share are some of my Charity Squares.

This one is a Daisy Square to be sent to a wonderful lady named Krystal who collects all that are made for her and she assembles them into blankets for Charity! Thank you Krystal... for the pattern and your work!

These simple squares are for .... "Hooking for a Cure" that I will be sending out this week.
The afghans made from these squares will be auctioned at Mission Fish and the proceeds will be donated to the Cancer Research Foundation, in an effort to find a cure for cancer.
Thank you angelfire and Daisy for working this Charity so diligently.

Well... thats it for now... I want to get a bit more crocheting done before I call it a night.
Sleep well.... and have a fabulous tomorrow!
God Bless you!
::Tam::

Romans 12:12

No comments: