Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, July 18, 2019

Thankful Thursday..............


  
~ Good Morning..... 
Wow... the weather sure has taken a turn to being constantly HOT... and even without AC in my truck.... I'm still Thankful!!

I'm Thankful ……

~ for my Father God that relieved my headache enough this morning so that I could function at work today
~ for coffee
~ for Church Service tonight
~ I have a wonderful job and great friends there
~ I have found some new great tasting low carb recipes
~ the flower seed orders are still coming in!
~ for audio bible
~ for more coffee
~ for my calendar / journal
~ for one day at a time to keep praying and letting God be my one and only Savior
~ for lunch time
~ that this week so far has been easy and successful for my dieting!
~ for more coffee
~ for getting some crochet projects done lately
~ that the windows all work in my truck since the AC doesn't
~ for prayers

Have a wonderfully Thankful day everyone!
Stay safe from the heat!

God Bless you all!
Tammy 💕

No comments: