Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Terrific Tuesday................

Good afternoon everyone …..
Hope the day has started out great for you all!   My day sure did.
Each month in the office we celebrate birthdays.  Well this month along with one of our Advisors is my birthday...  :)
So...………. the celebrating started first thing this morning for me...………………..
 

Then the party of cards... singing... cake... and fun began!
Special cupcakes just for me!!!  
I love my job... my boss... my coworkers/office family!!

Have an awesomely blessed rest of your day!
(`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´) ¸.·'´)
«´¨`·.¸¸.*Tam*·¸¸ ..´¨`»
(¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸)

No comments: