Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, July 8, 2019

.:: Happy Birthday to me ::.


  
~ Good Evening......
Whew.... what a day!  Started out with coffee and conversation with my mom before work.  Then a peaceful drive into work.  Some 'Happy Birthday' wishes from co-workers.... Then the flowers ... texts and...... yes.... a Starbucks coffee date with my youngest.
~ love you Jamie and Jared ~

~ love you David!!! ~

~ love you Christopher and Patricia ~

~ love you Michael!!!~

What a wonderful day it has been!!!  Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes and love!

 blessings to you all
Tammy 💕
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
💔

I have to say.....
I sure do wish I could have danced with my love again !!!
~ I miss you Ken ~



No comments: