Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, July 11, 2019

~Thankful Thursday.......

🌟
      ☕ ~ Today I am thankful for.......
) my Lord God!
) coffee
) flowers, trees, plant .... Nature
) my sweet son Michael taking my truck to the mechanic yesterday for me while I was at work to get its normal monthly TLC
) having fun with my daughter last night while getting some work done
) church service tonight
) coffee
) my youngest being able pamper his Jeep to the mechanic ....whew
) fruit and yogurt for lunch
) my iPad
) my children
) memories
) coffee
) pictures
) forgiveness
) a second chance.... and third... forth.... Etc with God

Hugs ... Love & Blessings to you all
Tammy💕

No comments: