Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, May 22, 2019

WIP Wednesday..............




  
~ Good Morning everyone.............
Well.... the sun is shinning and the temps are suppose to be in the 70's today.  After all the rain we've had lately... I'm ready for a sunny warmer day! 
This is normal weather for us ......


I'm pretty sure we actually have all four seasons here all in the same day.   Yesterday we had thunderstorms and tornados near me... while in a different county there was snow.

My youngest took off on a road trip with a car load of friends.  I hope the weather is perfect for him.. and they have a great time!   They are even going to make a detour to see one of his brothers. :)  I'm so jealous!  That's okay... my mom and I have a vacation fund going so we can do the same thing this Fall! 


I thought I would post a few WIPs I have going at the moment.  I've been working on some things at home and some at work on my lunch break.  So I have a variety of things going all at once... :)


and of course.... still working on these for Christmas gifts....

Well kids.... I'm off to get some work done and find some crochet time for one of these projects!
Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone!


God Bless....
Tammy💕

No comments: