Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, May 9, 2019

Thankful Thursday..........


  
~ Good Morning .........

I hope all is well with everyone!  Things are going pretty well around here!  There are a few obstacles/issues still lingering about.  But in Gods time...  those will all be settled! I put all my trust in the Lord.  He is in control of my life!!  There is a reason for every trial in our lives... whether its for our benefit or someone else's. 
Today I am thankful for many things!
I'm Thankful for........
... God!  My Lord & Savior!!
... morning coffee! 
... my 6 amazing children!!!
... my sweet daughter-in-laws & son-in-law
... my 9 awesome grandchildren!!!
... my wonderful mom!!!
... my job!  What a beautiful blessing!!
... my flower seed shop doing well right now!  Its the season for flowers :)
... afternoon coffee!
... Thursday night church services!
... my two youngest being so helpful around the house!! 
... God being so faithful!  So many prayers have been and are being answered!
... yarn!!!
... my bible app!
... friends!!!
... evening coffee!!!


*~* Although God does not NEED us... He absolutely WANTS us.
And while we may not WANT God... we most definitely NEED Him!! *~*


Have a Thankful Thursday
Blessings
.:: Tammy ::.

No comments: