Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, May 23, 2019

Thankful Thursday..........


Today I am Thankful for..................

} God!!!  He is ALL!  All knowing... All forgiving... All loving... All that is needed!!
} coffee in the mornings with mom
} my youngest and his friends making it safely to their vacation destination!!!
} getting some of my crochet projects finished
} my job!  The work... The people... and The security are all such a blessing to me
} my dear friend Corie for giving me her allergy eye drops so I don't have to suffer at work today.
} more coffee!!!
} my knee brace helping to relieve some of the pain
} it being Thursday.... one more day closer to the weekend  :)
} my awesome children
} my sweet grandbabies
} Family
} Friends
} more coffee.... don't act surprised :)  you knew this was coming
} a nice light lunch of yogurt and fruit
} pictures from David on his road trip/vacation
} orders coming in steady on my flower seed shop!
} photographs and videos to be able to capture memories in life!
} one more cup of coffee before heading home for the day.... of course.. where  there is more coffee!
} for all the Military Soldiers that gave and continue to give so much for us!  Thank you!

God Bless....
Tammy💕 

No comments: