Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, May 13, 2019

.::Happy Birthday Ken::.


Ken.....
this is your 3rd birthday you've had in Heaven.
I know the birthday parties up there are so much more fun... but I sure do miss celebrating them with you here.  Like the times you get to watch one of your boys play baseball for your birthday ... or we might have a family BBQ... or a lunch out at one of your favorite restaurants or just a quiet dinner at home with a meal made just for you.  Many times it would be breakfast for dinner. :)  As the boys got older they would help make dinner or the desert(s)  .......
like Michael's famous Brownies.
We'd settle in to watch a movie at home with a big snack tray of goodies ... unless there was a new movie out in the theaters.  We would get the biggest bucket of popcorn smothered in butter with Icee's for everyone. 
Always a cherry one for you! :) 
I sure do miss you! 💔

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE!!!
ich liebe dich!
t

No comments: