Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, September 14, 2013

Love..................

Your Life is All About Love
This world tells us the path to success is lined with signs like... Be bigger. Try harder. Do more.

But that path is nothing more than a treadmill that will wear out our hearts and lead us nowhere.
Trust me, I've tried it.

So what path are we called to instead?
Walk in the way of love. Ephesians 5:2

Love is the biggest dream, the grandest goal, the most glorious way ...to spend your one precious existence.

So what does that mean today?
Simply get up and say, "God, today I want to love You, others and myself. Please show me how."

Love is enough for this one day.
And it's enough for your one life
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Hugs.... LOVE.... & Blessings
.::Tam::.

No comments: