Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Sunday, September 29, 2013

Homecoming / Spirit week............

The week is started out with a Parade... Games and Bon-Fire.
The rest of the week will be filled with Cougar Spirit fun ... as they get ready for the Homecoming Game and Dance.

Here's the Freshman Float leading the Parade....................


And the Seniors rounding things up.............. This is the Cheerleader/Dance Team


And this is the Football Players and our Mascot.... who happens to be Patrick...... LOL


Cheering and Game playing around the Bon-Fire.............Fun night!

Have fun...  Stay Safe and God Bless
.::Tam::.

No comments: