Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Sunday, September 22, 2013

Day #3 of the PG Tournament............

Well............... the team didnt do so well today.  But thats okay.... it was a great time... and Patrick caught the eye of several recruiters... which was the whole reason for this trip!
Our games are over..... it was nice meeting so many different kids from so many different places!  Good luck to all you boys!  
I'm super proud of Patrick!!   He came... He played.... He got noticed!   And had fun!

We'll be staying one more day to try and catch up with some of  Ken's family that lives here in Arizona... then we're heading home.  


CageRats!
God Bless
.::Tam::.

No comments: