Verse of the day...

3 I thank my God every time I remember you. 4 In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy 5 because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, 6 being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. (Philippians 1:3-6)



Saturday, September 28, 2013

Asked to the Homecoming Dance............................

So... It's up to the girls to ask the guys this year. The guys have always done their best to be creative with their invitation. Well ... It's the girls turn... And this is what Patrick's girlfriend K. came up with.
She asked Patrick to play catch with her...she threw him this ball....but it took the second throw for him to realize she had written on the ball.

btw..... He said yes!



hugs....love & blessings 
.::Tam::.

No comments: