Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, November 28, 2011

For Sale ....

at Slattery Vintage Estates Winery.

This is a Crochet kit/project bag.... complete with a pattern... yarn to create it.. .and a bag to carry it all in. Made several of these in different colors with different patterns and yarns in them.

Here we have a variety of scarves ... each a different color and pattern.



And here is a little girls goodie bag.... filled with lipgloss.. nail polish and a sweet pair of gloves.

Put out about a half dozen of these... all different colors with a nice variety of glosses...polishes and gloves.


I sure hope it all sells... could use a little extra Christmas money... and would help get my name out there to sell more.


Well... off to get a coffee refill.....

have a great day

God Bless

.::tam::.


No comments: