Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, November 10, 2011

Field Trip to the Zoo...................

What a fun time. It was a bit on the brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr side today....but it was still a good time!
Here is my little man David with his cookie monster jacket in the mist of the group I tended to. We walked all over and had fun! I let the kids run and play... as long as they could still see me. If they lost sight of me... they had gone too far. They said I was the best group mom ever.... OMY.... hehehheee...
Yep................... David playing with the butterflies in the Butterfly House. Oh did he have a good time!

Check these cuties out! I Love them! There were several different types of turtles and tortoises... it was awesome!


Whoa.............he's a tall one.... hahhahaaa He was a gentle sweet guy.... kids enjoyed learning about him.


How handsome is he!!! Came right up close so we could get a nice long good look at him!

Omy.... the gorillas were is a good mood today.... showed off and were silly the whole time we watched them!




have a wonderful evening!

God Bless

.::Tam::.


No comments: