Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Sunday, November 27, 2011

1st Camp at Creighton University.........

You may remember some posts back.... I had mentioned.... ............. okay .... bragged about Patrick getting a letter from the University ... inviting him to sign up in their baseball recruiting system and to sign up for some of their camps.
Well.... yesterday was his first camp.... and he LOVED it!

This is the 'Indoor/Outdoor' baseball facility where the camp was held on the University campus.

Here is Patrick there in the middle..... with the other boys that had been invited to the camp.


And here's our guy................. #73 showing off his stuff ... making a great throw to first base!

I'm so glad he had a good time! He's anxious to attend another camp. There are two more in December.

I'm so proud of him! ♥


hugs.... love and blessings to all

.::Tam::.





No comments: