Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Sunday, November 20, 2011

Extra Credit Science project...............

Oh my little man................... he came home this weekend explaining that he wanted to do an extra credit project.... all we needed was a bucket... balloon... empty bottle and hot and cold water...... hmmmm.... I have this all at home... no running to the store!!! Lets do this thing. :)
Okay... now pay attention..............
place a balloon over an empty bottle.................... fill a bucket with REALLY hot water....... hold the bottle down in the water and watch the balloon stand up.


oooooooooooooooooh.... how cool!


Now be quick.......... have cold water running and ready.... empty bucket and fill with cold water.... place bottle with balloon down in the cold water and watch..................... the balloon becomes empty.



Now how neat was that?!

Whew.................. well.... I sure hope he gets an ~A~ on his extra credit! :)

have a great day.......... and a wonderful week!


hugs...love and blessings

.::tam::.


No comments: