Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Swap goodies for September..........

High Ho everyone....................
thought I would pop in for a minute and show off a few things I made for swapping this month.
In the yahoo crochet group I'm in ... we have monthly swaps.
I signed up for....................

Magnet swap......... made these three flowers for my swap buddy.

Dishcloth swap................ made this set for my swap buddy



and a Hotpad Swap............. made this chicken hotpad and matching dishcloth for my swap buddy!
Thanks for stoppin' by!
have a great day!
God Bless
.::Tam::.

No comments: