Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, September 27, 2011

New Online Store................


Good Morning everyone................
Well.... I have decided to open an online store for my crafts. I will have crochet and knit patterns... finished crochet and knit items... and a selection of other handmade craft items.

I'm pretty happy with how its coming along so far. You can click on the picture above or on the right in the side bar to get to my new store.
Check back often as I will continue to add things! :)

Thanks so much to all that are such great support to me!
have a great day everyone!
hugs....love.... & blessings
.::Tam::.

No comments: